Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things are moving fast now

We have gone through all our books, clothes, beds, furniture, kitchen appliances, etc. We have cleaned out much of the stuff we don't want, have more for sale. I finished the trim inside the house and tore out the dining room dividing wall so we have the full dining room back. Still have the crown molding and chair rail in the dining room to finish. That is about it. We meet with the realtor today, and are hoping that things move quickly.

We feel so unsettled here now. Our desire is to be where God wants us, and in His timing. I really feel like He is preparing us to go soon. I can't describe the feeling, just that my heart is in the trucker's chapel, and I long to be there. Please keep us in prayer, that we will not rush the Lord's hand, that we will keep our hands off the wheel and let Him be God. Pray also that our transition goes well, as we will be on the road a few days and then getting a new place, there is a lot to do.

I will write again when I have time, but will be starting a new blog about the TFC chapel and other family ministry as we become involved. The 1 acre homestead is for sale, and it doesn't look so much like a homestead. Without the animals, things sure are different.

Mark