Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thank you for your prayers.

Thank you to all who have been praying for our family as we seek to find out what is going on with my seizures, work, and more. I met with the neurologist today who prescribed medication. I will begin taking the meds immediately in hopes they will control the seizures and let me return to work soon.
Now, for the bad news. I cannot return to work until the seizures are under control as the doctor does not feel I am safe to work in any circumstances due to the frequency and recovery time involved with these seizures. I cannot drive (I wasn't anyway) and will be giving up my driver's license.
Please continue to pray with us as we begin treatment, pursue further testing, and hopefully get some answers so that I am able to return to work and provide for my family. We are so thankful for the provision God has made for us.
Truly, God is the One who is in control of all things, and we are confident that He is working all things together for good for us, as we love Him and called for His purpose. We know also that this trial continues to work graciously in our marriage and individually to conform us to the image of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.
For now, we continue to take things day by day, doing what I can when I am able, and learning when to sit down before I fall down. I can't wait to get back to work as I do enjoy my job, my coworkers, and serving my community. Until then, I am enjoying time with my family.