Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why I choose to believe the Bible by Voddie Baucham- MUST SEE!

For my Christian friends who like myself in times past have defended their belief in accuracy of God's Word with answers like:" It's what I was raised to believe" or "God changed my life, so I know He is real and the Bible is true" I challenge you to take 45 minutes to watch this series of videos http://youtu.be/EPNraxxxRO8 (part 1 here, watch parts 1 to 5) and see the failure to connect with any unsaved person based on such illogical answers. This message challenged me a lot, and I also suggest Jason Lisle's Ultimate Proof of Creation to further educate us on this issue. We will never reach the lost for Christ using illogical, emotional, irrational answers. 

I thank God that we have truth of God's Word that stands up to any challenge, and to quote brother Baucham, “The Bible is a reliable collection of historical documents written down by eyewitnesses during the lifetime of other eyewitnesses that reports supernatural events that took place in fulfillment of specific prophecies and claim that their writings are divine writings rather than human in origin.”

Watch the video and be challenged, encouraged, and blessed. Thank you!