Friday, November 23, 2012

Family worship time "Amazing Grace"

I am sorry about the poor quality of the audio, as I was using our digital camera and evidently kept moving my finger near the microphone input. Nathaniel has started playing guitar (self taught) recently and this was the first time he led the family singing while playing his guitar. We made this video to share with our friend Earl as he always encourages our family in singing praise to the Lord. This was recorded during our "verse box" time where we learn and recite passages of God's Word and sing hymns, choruses, and even a few songs just for the kids. Each night is a little different, some times we read a few chapters of the Bible, other nights from our favorite Bible story book which was handed down to me by my mother. I remember reading from that same book (which is now falling apart a bit) when I was a little boy, and it is great to be able to share this with my own children.