Thursday, March 8, 2012

The unborn baby's mind

Our friend David Crossman wrote this beautiful song about Michael, Susan, and Ryan- three unborn babies as they speak about their situation and when their parents decided to abort them. This thought provoking song is not meant to condemn those who have aborted their children, but to show the gravity of the situation.

We cannot change the past, but we can together change the future. To save just one life from abortion will be worth it all, and to see that child grow up and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior would be worth immeasurably more.

Learn more about abortion and the devastation it has caused across the world at 180movie.com be sure to watch the 33 minute movie free on Youtube. It might just change the way you view the world. You too might do a "180" and want to help protect the lives of unborn babies.

Download "Michael" free or listen online here

"Michael" by David Crossman


I would have been Michael if I'd lived, if I'd had the chance
I would have been Michael but I didn't fit into your plans
And God only knows how you justified
and God only hears when an unborn baby dies
and God only knows how you sleep at night
and God only knows...
God only knows


I would have been Susan if I'd lived, I'd have loved to dance
I would have been Susan, but you said I'd never have the chance
and God only knows how safe I felt inside
and God only knows how painful was the knife
and God only knows...
God only knows


I would have been Ryan you'd have loved me if  you'd let me live
I would have been Ryan you'll never know the love I had to give
and God only knows how much I trusted you
and God only knows whatever made you do it
and God only knows
God always knows


I would have been your child. What might have been no one else can say
I would have been your child. Somehow we'd have made ourselves a way
It might have been hard, but God only knows
It might have been good, but God only knows
It might have been.....
But God only knows. 


David Crossman is an accomplished author, musician, singer, songwriter and a man of God who loves his dear wife and children with the love of Christ Jesus his Savior. We were  blessed years ago to be able to sing and lead singing at FBC Waldoboro with David and many other wonderful Christians. The times in their home were always a tremendous blessing to us, and we miss them dearly.

Mark and Sara