Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome, fellow HTers

As some of you may know, there are problems with the new service over at Homesteading Today. I am a big fan of HT, and have learned a lot from fellow homesteaders over the years. For those of you who are visiting my blog for the first time, welcome. I hope the servers at HT are up again soon, but it is great to be able to share with everyone here.
I do post a lot about homesteading, chickens, gardens, etc. but spend much of my time in the Bible, posting whatever God shows me for that day. I hope you visit some of the links in the sidebar, and read some of my older posts. I have not been blogging long, but there are pages of information here, so I hope you enjoy.
So, thanks to Homesteading Today for posting a link to my blog for reading while the HT is not available.
OK, I want to add that my wife Sara has a blog that has homemaking tips, recipes, and info about family life. She only blogs a couple times a week, but the info is good and I think a lot of HTers would like it. the address is homemakersintraining.blogspot.com